A perfect barn for the farm, our Kewell Barn configuration is based on our Cedarspan 30CHL60 model. Pictured with the optional porch and additional barn doors you have plenty of room for the tractor, trail bikes, vehicles and tool and equipment storage. If it’s big and you need somewhere to store it, this is the barn for it.
Cedarspan authentic heritage styles capture all the character and charm of yesteryear. Adjustable window and door configuration and classic steep pitch roof all harmonise to perfectly compliment your property.
Cedarspan’s “Hi Tensile” clearspanning roof design is unique to Australia and is by far the most modern, innovative and strongest design available for this type of building.
- Plans for your council or building authority are included with each building
- All roofs are pre-assembled with “corrugated” pre-fitted Colorbond®
- Timber Board & Batten Cladding
- Optional upgrade to Beautiful Western Red cedar timber cladding , kiln dried, for stability – no warping – cool in summer – warm in winter
- Heavy Duty. Engineered design exceeds performance requirements for Building Code of Australia
- Plantation grown framing used throughout
- Double skin external wall cladding
- Separate extension modules can be ordered at a later date for convenient and economical expansion
- Snow loading upgrade available
- Extreme fire zone upgrades available
- Precision engineered components bolt together with ease
- All roofs are pre insulated
- Extra high wind rating upgrades available
- Super strong steel roof frames
- Galvanised fasteners used throughout
- Easy nut and bolt assembly
- Bottom frame members are treated against insect and fungal attack
- Interchangeable panels
- Demountable and relocatable
- Annexe extension for convenient extension at a later date
- Choice of extra windows of various styles in Baked Aluminium or Cedar Colonial
- Cedarspan products are shipped nation wide!